Thursday, April 10, 2014
It's been a while.... so here is what we're gonna cross today from our bucket list.
Read without assistance (Read here) : We're there already. Super excited.. :)
Gardening and planting lessons (See here and here): It's fun to help and watch plants grow.
Observe earth hour: (See here): We learned about saving energy and we pledged to save as much as we can.
Authored By Nishana at 1:00 PM
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Girl's last day at KG1.
Schools are closed for Summer holidays
We have small and big plans for 2 months, In Sha Allah
Driving down to Kerala tomorrow early in the morning
Going via Ooty, staying there over night,
Wandering two days there
Exploring the gardens
Taking a toy train trip over Nilgiri mountains
Boating in the famous lakes...
Visiting a tea factory
... and much more, IA!
Girl is all excited about the mountain train ride!
Authored By Nishana at 6:40 PM
10 little things that made me SMILE this week!
- Lunching out with my dad, sis, cousins and kids; gorging on some Arabian Cuisine
- Someone's remark on me that "you have good articulation skills", which no one ever said before..;)
- Those drawings Liya did for mum
- Little girl devouring dulce de leche pudding
- Friends over lunch and some chit chats
- Today is girl's last day at KG1, and I got reminded of my first encounter with her in gynec OT.
- Girl's worries on who will cook food for dad when we both are off to grand parents
- Girl's remark after observing earth hour "I don't want anymore of these..."
- Girl's advice to mum "if you don't know something, why don't you ask me?" (Day 87 here)
- For the first time since I can remember girl cried "Mamma.." in her sleep instead of "Pappa". (Both J and I don't remember when was the last time she did it, lol!)
Authored By Nishana at 9:30 AM