* She bit on a bath soap and told me it doesn't taste good.
* She got so many friends in park now, they play together in the sand, come home all dipped in mud and I will have to directly put her in tub. She has become much social and engaging with kids, yay!
* When I picked up a T shirt and trouser for Liya, J just mentioned that the pair is not matching. After dressing up, Liya asked 'matching..eh..?'. Looks like she is beginning to learn the concept of 'matching pairs on a dressing table'.
* She always wants to do things alone, and the latest is she wants to bath herself, we end up fighting in the bath tub.
* She demands that I must cut her nails daily and I have to pretend as if I am cutting.
* She is 'tricky mistress'. She has a bundles of 'tricks and tactics' she takes out very often. For eg, when we talks to her grand parents and if she is 'busy' in her-own world, she doesn't say 'No, I don't wanna talk' but she says any of the following-
- Ummamma (that's how she calls her granny) thetty (is not talking to her).
- Cut aayi (call has been disconnected)
- Ummamma ungi (Granny is sleeping)